The Just Culture Assessment Tool is desktop software that delivers:
- 4 hours, 16 modules, of self-paced training and proficiency testing
- Continuing Education Credits *4.0 contact hours are available for registered nurses
- Just Culture Algorithm™ v4.0 built-in as an interactive experience
- Assess behavioral choices around events and save the details in printable and digital reports
- All files stored locally meaning no enterprise software hassles
- Build Initial Proficiency in Just Culture
- Sustain Competency Over Time
To use JCAT, you will need a license key. After purchasing JCAT, the License key will be sent to the email address used at time of purchase
Not for mobile phones or tablets. JCAT is software for Windows and Apple computers only.
*Approved for 4.0 contact hours by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP13677, Debora Simmons.
The Just Culture Algorithm™ v4.0
The Just Culture Algorithm™ is the analytical heart of Just Culture and is our primary tool for understanding and categorizing the choices of those in your organization. It serves as a guide when you, the manager, address employees whose behaviors do not align with organizational values or procedural rules.
With it, you can evaluate an event based on a set of duties inherent to the system in order to determine which of the five behaviors was most likely in play. This gives you the ability to address the event and the people involved in a constructive way rather than simply reacting to the outcome.
It can also show you how multiple behaviors can be associated with a single event so that you can evaluate each behavior separately in order to more effectively determine the root cause.